Thursday, January 22, 2009

Truly the most amazing moments

OMG!! I can't even think straight... well, being gay doesn't help that matter, hahaha!!! (thinks of the joke, "I'm so gay I can't even think straight...") Hahaha... Those truly amazing moments sneak up on you and take your breath away. Today started out innocently enough... some friendly dancing at Tiger's. Then I went shopping with Ian. I know we were supposed to be saving up money right now, but we couldn't wait any longer. After a visit to TT Designs and over L$4K later, Ian and I found heaven in the clouds. The music, the timing, everything PUURRRFECT. My heart skips a few beats just thinking of the beauty of it all. Me and my boyfriend, together!! I never want to wake up if this is a dream because it is all too wonderful!!

No comments: