Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Heaven on ... the Grid

I love my Sanctuary in the sky over Wildcat Beach. It sits just above the clouds, providing such wonderful views of the water below, the stars above... and the sexiest man I know in my arms. I finally got some music playing up there today. There is nothing in the world quite like dancing under the stars with the man who makes you feel happier than you have in your entire second life. It is peaceful and perfect up in the clouds with Ian. I'm not going anywhere... he's not going anywhere... that leaves us happily up in the clouds. I never wanted to jump to conclusions or push anything... but I think it is safe to say we are a happy couple. Neko Nevie has a boyfriend??? Well, he is one happy kitty! Ian is "The Cat's Meow"!

So, what does Nevie do when he isn't floating on his own personal cloud? He hangs out with friends and works. Right now I am working for 4 different clubs around the grid.

Sunday: Stallions 6-8slt
Monday: Hell Razor'z 4-6slt
Tuesday: Bad Puppy: 5-7slt
Wednesday: Hell Razor's 4-6slt
Thursday: Hell Razor'z 4-6slt, Tiger's Eye: 7-9slt
Friday: Bad Puppy 5-7slt
Saturday: Stallions 6-8slt

Ok, so what are these places? Well, let's see... Hell Razor's is a new club opened by my sister, Tori, and best friends Nerys and Cooper. Tiger's Eye is a club I have worked for since the beginning of my dancing career, owned by Rod, Quagmire and Rickie! Even when I'm not working, I still tend to end up there, that is my "family". Stallions is run by my good friend, Gareth, who had taken over running Zippers and then branched out on his own. Bad Puppy is one of the most popular gay sims. I can also be found frequenting my Best Buddy, Rickie's, very own club, Moonbeam Ranch.

Well, with all this going on you would think this little kitty would be completely worn out... well, we will see, I just started dancing again. LOL. But I am trying to save up money. Well, most of the time I am thoroughly distracted by my wandering mind... bet you can't guess what it is thinking about... hehe. *blushes* Aww, you guessed it!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Cat's Meow is sitting at his work desk, happily, quietly and with beautiful dreams around him...purring contently, waiting for tonight. oww Nev, I am thinking of you and our wee bonnie moments in the clouds.

OMG I have a boyfriend!!!!!!!!!
Hugz Ian xx

Rickie said...

Ok so I can add my 2cents here. Ian you are on notice mate. You don't be hurtin my Lil Neko Brother! Now with that outta the way...

I AM SO happy for you both!! Nev you are my truest friend and I wish you every happiness. I think you finally found it babe. You were so hopeless, just like me. And now we are both in the clouds. Funny how a little hope and belief in ourselves brings to us "The One"(Elton John).

Ian I have just gotten to know you mate and you seem so natural and real. I look forward to getting to know you better mate. Take good care of Neko Nevie. He is priceless.

Love to you both!
Rickie