Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy New Year!

Well this snow loving kitteh spent the holidays basking in the sun of the Caribbean. I have returned and am in good spirits. I look forward to this new year. New adventures await me!! Maybe even new love. My flirtatious eyes are wandering lately but nothing serious.

Equinox, my friend, I know you are going through a lot right now. Never forget that I'm here for you.

Benji, my brother, I know things have been hard for you lately. I am so excited about your date for Valentine's Day!!

Rickie, my dearest friend, I feel so lost without you!! I hope you had a great time on your vacation. I hope you haven't forgotten that I'm always here for you. Hehehe.

Danny, I haven't talked to you, but I have been thinking a lot about you. Hope to hear from you soon.

MTD, you are a great guy. Anyone who will take in a friend who needs a place to stay, is a wonderful human being.

Haptic, I'm sure we can all get together for some catch-up time. Hehe. I look forward to seeing you and Damien.

Jason, It has been great talking to you. I love getting to know you. You are such a sweetie.

Franzi, my brother, I'm excited to hear about your new master! I wish you so much love!!

I want to send out licks and kisses to all my special friends who have not mentioned already: Galen, Octavia, Tori, Jamie, Skyler, Gareth. Lenny, Nerys, Puerilis, Chopper, Justyn, JC, Van.

Love you all,
Nevie

No comments: