Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hey there little gray cloud

Oh, how I love the sunlight I've been basking in. Well actually that was moonlight in the clouds. lol. Anyway, I've been so happy lately. I found a man who makes me completely happy and I have smoothed out some of my problems... unfortunately in doing that i have caused another rift. I know that my actions may have hurt him, but I still loved him. Franzi, if you read this. You will forever be in my heart. I wish you well in all that you do. Peace. Nev

1 comment:

Rickie said...

Nevie, I am sorry if your being part of my family has hurt your friendship/brotherhood with Franz. It is unfair because you have never chosen "sides". You heart is bigger than that and you share it equally with every one. I am sorry my friend, I know what he meant to you.

Rickie