Friday, January 23, 2009

Paradise

Well, when they talk about paradise, I know what they mean! Ok, so things are going better than I ever expected them to with Ian. For two people who wanted to take it slow, we have fully plunged into a great relationship. I sometimes am afraid I might be dreaming this wonderful man, but then I look up and see he is still there, gently stroking my tail or caressing my chest.

Today we spent some time at Wild Coast. It is so beautiful there. It was very romantic to say the least. Every moment seems magical. We then built our own little private paradise and spent hours dancing or lounging on a bamboo raft in the waves.

I wish that it didn't have to come to and end, but I needed to work at The Temple at Bad Puppy. Unfortunately, I don't think I will be remaining dancing there. I have no problems what-so-ever with Bill or anyone at Bad Puppy, I just don't think right now is a good time for me to be working there. I wish them all the best there, I really do. Bill does a good job of running the club.

I also did some shopping with Octavia and Galen this afternoon. In the upcoming weeks i will be landscaping my yard. yay!! Well, with help of course. hahaha.



No comments: