Sunday, January 18, 2009

Oh What a Beautiful Day

Well, things are going fabulous for your favorite feline. I don't think there is anything that could make these past few days better... well, besides the sadness that I have for my best mate, Rickie, who lost his job this week. Best wishes to you, my friend! Love ya always.

Ok, so here is what is going on. You all know how I love to play around as a Snow Leopard. Well, that is fun, but I am currently back to my normal self. I can be found as Neko or Human. I have been told by a friend that he thinks I'm sexier as myself. I've also been told by a very special friend that he liked my creativity and thought I was such a nice guy, but when he saw me in human form he had to smile. Don't worry, my pretty white paws will still make some showings from time to time.

So, about this guy I made smile! As I said in my last blog, I was visiting my buddy, Galen, when he introduced me to his landlord. Ian owns the three sims that make up Grampian Estates. I thought about moving there because I like the work he has done and much more important, I like him. Hehehe. But he has a rule about not dating the landowners. All is well, I would rather have him in a more special role than landlord. Lol. We spent a quiet evening getting to know each other. We had a few hot kisses in the waterfall and lay out under the stars. Today we went to see DJ ReZ make his return after a three week hiatus. Ian was having a great time at Red Lion, a Scottish Pub. I don't know if it was the great atmosphere, the wonderful friends, the awesome tunes, or the sexy man he was dancing with, but Ian left with a smile on his face. So did I!

I made some new friends tonight at Red Lion. I saw some friends I haven't seen in a long time. I even got to give my little Pug buddy, Xander, some scratches behind the ears. Hey, I even won the contest for Best in Tattoos. LOL. I wasn't expecting that at all! Thanks!!

I also learned how to use Rez Faux to pack up the house I've been building. I have safely packed it up so it can be moved easily and set up again quickly. That left me room to put up a sky sanctuary overlooking the clouds and ocean.

As I was logging out to go take care of my ailing stomach, I noticed that JC was on. I wished him a speedy recovery. It is good to see that he is home and doing better after emergency surgery this past week.

Well, this sleepy kitty is ready for bed. I'm off to curl up in my basket and dream about a certain sexy scotsman. I know it is strange and a little scary to enter into a new relationship. Ian, if you read this... I'm willing to take this as slow as needed to make it comfortable for you. Don't worry, I won't be running off! So, no worries, Mate, I'm a patient man. Mwah!

Loves you all!!
Nevie

1 comment:

Justyn Maurer said...

Awww Nevie, ur smexi no matter what form you take, human or neko. Oh a more serious note, chase after your dream, don't let him...er...it slip away from you =^.^= and yes it's worth it in the end.

*huggssss n licks brother*