Thursday, February 12, 2009

Who's Who In Nevie's Life

Well, I have quite a few family and close friends I mention frequently. I got the idea to do a "Who's Who" section from my brother, Franzi. So, here it goes...

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!
I still need to put in picturs and captions for each person.

MY FAMILY

Ian Bartfeld
-My beloved partner

Rickie Zabaleta
-My big brother and Truest Friend

Stu Dirval
-My brother and RL Best Friend

Felicity Trevellion
-My sister and RL Best Friend

Galen Dudek
-My brother

Benji Wuramunga
-My brother

Damien Adamski
-My brother

Haptic Heliosense
-My brother-in-law (Damien's Husband)

Danny24 Andel
-My brother

Octavia Tiratzo
-My sister

Tori Mirajkar
-My sister

Franziskus Ninetails
-My brother

Justyn Maurer
-My brother

Quagmire Juran
-My brother-in-law (Rickie's husband)


MY CLOSEST FRIENDS

Rainee Northmead

Vanyel Dreamscape

Gareth Sodwind

Jamie Cheeky

Celty Westwick

Bermillion Sugarplum

VenomBerry Sugarplum

Leniad Gelbert

MrDuck Dumpling

Sarichan Bosatsu

Nerys Zanzibar

Skyler Questi

Rod Sideways

mtd1952 Timeless

Chade Dagger

Jordyn Carnell

Umberto Exonar

Ciroc Jennings

No comments: