Friday, February 6, 2009

A Mountain of a Journey

Well, the past week has had a lot of ups and downs for me, but I keep climping the mountain and smile out over the beautiful view. A lot of drama has plagued my sl exisitance and that continues even today. I have some great friends and "family" who are always there for me. I also have done my best to be there for them.

Most of my close friends have heard of the parting of the ways between the owner and managers of Grampian Estates. It has been a rough journey, but I have stood by my new partner's side through this. We never know what the future holds, but I believe in moving forward and seeing. We grow stronger from our trials.

It has been good catching up with some friends I haven't seen in forever. Damien and Haptic have been so busy, I hardly see them anymore. I love hanging out with them though. I also finally have seen more of Danny as well.

My Twin Bridges Family grows stronger still. No matter what we are always there for each other. They have moved over to Grampian Pride Land as Grampian Pride Bay will be sunk next week.

Things are looking up for Rickie. It relieves me to hear this. Benji has had a great week as he is now partnered, engaged and getting married this weekend. Octavia is having a good time with her new friend, Wahoo.

I do hear from some other friends, I'm always grateful for friendship. I will never turn away from my friends. I do not hold anything against them. I try to be understanding of everyone's difficulties and problems. Unfortunately, not everyone feels the same. I thank everyone for their concern and support always.

As far as me... I have a new skin that is totally sexy! I also have a new hairstyle that will be debuting tomorrow. I have left some of my jobs and still look for a fun time on SL. You can right now still find me dancing at Tigers and Stallions.

As always, thank you for your love, support, help and patience. You are amazing friends and I could not be who I am without you!!

I love my partner, Ian, and look forward to strengthening our relationship and rebuilding Grampian Estates together.

Peace and Love,
Nevie





1 comment:

Justyn Maurer said...

/me purrsssss.

Can't wait to see your new look brother and to lick your new skin :P

Mmmm, the pics of you and Ian looks shmexie. Wishing you all da best in rebuilding your lands =^.^=