Friday, February 20, 2009

Tears and Fears

Well, my next post was supposed to be my wonderful Valentine's night with my beloved Ian. Friday he bought me a Huddles system as sort of an early Valentine's gift. Saturday was perfect. I could not have asked for a more romantic time with the love of my life. Sunday we went dancing. Monday... Nothing. Tuesday... Nothing. Wednesday I arrived online to find out the three sims of Grampian Estate were offline, abandoned by their owner. His blog here was closed as well as his blogger account. Those who had his email for sending in tier payments reported that the email accounts were closed. Still no one has heard word from him.

As of now, his SL account remains intact and we remain partnered. I hold on to every shred of hope that he is ok. By ok, I mean alive. Without knowing, my mind swirls around in overwhelming circles. I feel so lost and cry at the thougth that something bad could have befallen him. I am drowning in my tears and tormented by my fears.

Ian, my love, if you are alive and reading this, please let us know you are ok. If anyone has any information, please please please pass it along. I know if you are reading this, something major has happened in your life that you would give up on your dreams like this. I stand by your side through the darkest of times. You are my friend, you are my family, you are my sunshine. I miss you so much it hurts. Please come home to me, my kitty basket is cold without you.

The following is a letter I wrote to Ian in hopes he will read it.

Dear Ian,

I know whatever you are going through in real life has got to be devestating to you. You have a kind heart. It pains me to know you are going through a rough time. The pixels of Second Life brought us together, but I like to think that after all that we have shared, the friendship extends past the screen.

I understand that there are a lot of things we have never discussed. I know you are a private person. I like to keep my real life private as well and understand that second life can strain real life and real life can strain second life. I know that with the support of friends and family we can make it through anything.

It is very surprising to suddenly lose you and everything relating to Grampian. I understand that the time and money of running the estate can really effect your real life. It is very understandable that you would have to leave. I think the thing that surprised us the most was not hearing a word from you.

Everyone came to my home and we talked quite a bit. We all still care about you and worry about you. We are more concerned than mad about it. So for now, Wildcat Beach is home to The Grampian Refugees. I got my stuff and what I could out of Grampian. We were all sad to have to clear out but the underlying conversation was our love for you.

You don't have to be a landowner to enjoy second life. You can survive here without spending a lot of money. You can still spend quality time with family and loved ones without being on here all the time. We are all hoping that you are ok and will return to us, even if it is in a more limited role.

I know you care about me. I really care about you. I know you have your real life and I have my real life, but I still have feelings for you. You have become quite special to me and I enjoy having you in my life. You have been the best thing to happen to me. I am not going anywhere. I hold out hope that you will return and we can work through this together.

I am always here for you. I support you always. You are welcome to come stay with me at Amicus, you are more than a friend. You are missed around here by many people and we hope you will be back with us soon.

all my love, yours forever,
Neville
Lost Kitty

Nevie's Happy Thoughts

Lingering Romance



1 comment:

Jordyn Carnell said...

Are we passing his ass around now? If it's alphabetical "J" comes before "R".. Just sayin.

Nevie, I'll check in on you next time I'm on.