Sunday, February 22, 2009

I'm so dizzy

Wow, what a week it has been. I'm so dizzy I don't even know where to start.

The refugees from Grampian were trying to rent a sim together but rather than risk friendships, they backed out. I hope that I was able to help the group while we were together, we are all still family.

Ian has dissappeared from search and groups. He remains on our friendslist and still shows up partnered with me. We fear that he has closed his SL account.

MrDuck has put up a memorial plaque for him at Remembering Our Friends. Ask me for the LM if you want to view it. Keep the oil burning for our friend.

Ian, if you read this, we just want to know you are ok. We all still care about you. I will not give up hope. You are my partner, still. I hope one day you will return to second life. If you cannot return as Ian Bartfeld, I hope you can create a new avatar and contact me so I know you are ok. I will sweep you up into my arms and kiss you like never before! It has been a week since I last kissed your lips. I miss you so much. You brought such beauty into my world. If you cannot get back into SL, please email me or IM me.

neville_longbottom80@hotmail.com (email and msn)

On another note, Stallions Gay Club has closed its doors. I wish Gareth all the best in the future.

My brother, Franzi, has refriended me, I'm glad to talk to him again.

My brother, Benji, and his husband, Matty, have gotten together in rl! Congrats!!

My brother, Galen, partnered with his boyfriend, Ciroc. Congratulations!

I have started hanging out with dear friend, Jennilyn, again.

I'm sure there is more, but my mind is mush.

Peace and love,
Nevie

3 comments:

Rickie said...

Hey Bro...Here is hoping he will at least contact you in some way shape or form. I know how much this has hurt you and in the process me. May the road rise up to meet him....

ReZ

Justyn Maurer said...

Bro, bro, bro...so sad to hear of wat you went thru. Everything seems to go well then suddenly you get thrown into this. Hold on to hope when all seems lost. I sincerely hope dat Ian is oki and will make contact with you soon.

luv ya bro *huggsss*

Rickie said...

I am here for you Bro. Always will be.