Saturday, October 18, 2008

This is all about TORI

Ok, Tori, babe, you asked for it!!!!!

Let's go back 2 years... *insert funky time travel music here* I loved the Harry Potter Universe... so, I started roleplaying in it. One of the very first people I met was a lady named Lexus. I got to know Lexus very well and when I started roleplaying a new character, she was my best friend. I walked her down the isle on her wedding day. I was the godfather of her child. Sadly, she had trouble and went away. Now, enter Blair. I was so glad to have my friend back. She knew all my "dirty little secrets" and we even exchanged real life myspace profiles. I took some time away and came back with a new character, we were once again reunited and I decided never to let her go again. When I found Second Life, I dragged her along for the ride. She is my BEST FRIEND FOREVER!!!! She is my Tori!!!! I love her to death!!!

1 comment:

Rickie said...

And may I ad the two of you in world can be a force of nature *smile*. I am so lucky to have you both as part of my SL experience. My little booger Neko and My Fruit Fly. What more could a guy want! Well, money fame and fortune as well, but I will take these two any day. Love you both dearly.

ReZ