Sunday, October 12, 2008

My first BLOG

Yeah, sure I've blogged before, but this is my first one HERE!

Okay, I am easily distracted by shiny or interesting things... ooh, I love my cat toy, it jingles and rolls around the floor, it is great fun to watch it bounce down the stairs, although, i hate when it gets stuck under the stairs... I like fishies, I have a fishy tank... Rickie says I am a goof, well what do you expect from a Neko!?

Ok, Rickie, here is my blog, now comment!!! I promised some poetry in here. I love poetry. I once wrote a sonnet about chicken noodle soup... true story!

I hate drama, but it loves me... I'm a loving neko that just wants to cuddle and purr and be loved. I hope you love me too. Not everyone does, but that is ok. Well, not really, but there is nothing I can do about it. I will just have to sharpen my claws a bit.

I live with my sister, Tori, who I met roleplaying a few years ago. She is my BFFFF (Best Fruit Fly Friend Forever). My dearest friend, Rickie... what to say about the man who makes me sweat when I dream about him... lmfao... I need to write the little sentimental blurb about you again.

Damien and Hap are getting married... finally... lol... I love those two guys!!! They are my brothers and such a bad influence on me! Danny and Buger are getting married too, I'm going to be Danny's best man. He is my brother, I would do anything for him.

Galen tells it like it is and kicks my ass in gear, but he has gotten all sappy lovey with his new boyfriend!! Love you Galen!!! Jamie is my mentor and has helped me out emensely!! I don't know where I would be without him!

Thank you to Jason and Andy who took a chance on me and gave me my first job in second life. I hosted for Club High Energy and fell in love with the club scene. I love meeting new people and having a good time. I found another home at Tiger's Isle where I became a dancer for Franzi, Quag and Rod's club. I then found a place at Zippers where I work for Benji and Mike. I recently got a job at Dezired Temptations too.

I know there was a lot of drama between some of my friends but I stick true to my friends. Even Jennilyn Dreamscape, who claimed I wasn't there for her. I was there for Van... and that caused even more drama... hey, I am bullheaded, I never give up!!! I love all my friends. I still am friends with Jeremie after all that has happened... Ok, there is one person I really do hate, but that is a long story and too painful to recount...

I better go now, my McDonalds is getting cold... ooh, I love the Monopoly game!!!

See you all soon!!
hugs, kisses and kitty whisker tickles,
Nevie

2 comments:

Rickie said...

Well, Nevie Welcome to Blogspot. A long time in coming and yesh you are a goof, but a lovable one anyway. Stay away from the drama, chose your friends wisely because they are the only ones that "get" you. :-) Don't worry so much about people liking you. Just be you! If they don;t like "you". Then it is their loss, not yours. Stay true to yourself, and I am looking forward to your poetry...especailly the Ode to Chicken Soup! LMAO!

ReZ

Franziskus said...

Hello, brother!
Finally time to leave a comment after all that chaos of the last week.

I can't wait to read the poem about Chicken Noodle Soup. Does it start like "You are the Noodle in my Chicken Noodle Soup..."?
Wonderful poems you write. Always start to cry reading the on you send me; just because it's so beautiful.

Loved the sentence "I hate drama, but drama loves me". So true for me too. *sigh*

Hope to see you soon inworld.

Licks and hugs
Tiger
xxx