Friday, October 17, 2008

Shiny things and random thoughts

Well, right now I am taking a moment away from watching the fishies in the tank. I have some things on my mind and just wanted to put them here and hope they leave my brain alone for a while. Too many things can drive a Neko crazy you know.

First of all I'm very touched that my oooh too sexy brother, Justyn, decided to use my poem in his blog. I love my new brother, he gives me incestuous thoughts. hehehe. Well, so does brother Franzi. I love Franzi's new Neko hangout. I like to just go and hang out with him and my other brothers. I love having a family, they make me feel needed and wanted and loved, just like a Kitten should.

I am the true embodiment of a Neko. Like Franzi said, it isn't just the wearing of the ears and tail as so many wannabes do because they think it looks cool. It is an attidude and way of life. We are kitties after all. Kitties need love and attention. We like to be held and cuddled. We need to know that we are needed. I am kinda like a big brother Neko, I have all those needs, but also the heart to want to give that to others.

I was truly a happy Neko for a few days when I found my Neko brother, Jeremie. He made me feel so loved and just wanted to make me happy. That all feel apart and I'm afraid to show my heart again. Well, that is slowly changing, but I'll get to that later.

Speaking of my heart, it breaks right now for my True Friend, Rickie. I know he is in a lot of pain. He is more than my friend. He is my Family. Rickie, I know you read my blog, I love you more than words can ever say, my friend. I am ALWAYS here for you. I wish I still had the sappy blurb I origially wrote for you in my Picks, but here is the new one...

"The road of life that we follow may have bumps or holes that cause us to trip, stumble and fall. Though we may hurt bad, we know that there is always friends to help us back to our feet and continue on. We take it slow as we recover from pain, but we are never alone.
We find strength in our friend's love. Our friends are the family that we choose to keep in our lives. Friendship is one of the highest forms of love. My love and caring for you transends the pixels. Whenever you need me, I will be here. I have two perky earsy and a strong shoulder, two loving arms and a solid heart.
The piece of your heart that I found beating is safe within me where I keep it safe. Never give up hope, Rickie, I know you have the strenght inside you. Let me be your rock, your light, your friend. No matter where the twists and turns of the path we follow may lead, know that I am forever at your side, my truest friend."

There is always room in my baskey for you to come cuddle, Rickie. I'm the mosting loving House Pet you will ever find, unconditional love is what a house pet brings, loyalty and devotion.

I don't know what to say about Quag as he doesn't trust me or talk to me, I have learn to let that go, but just wanted it off my chest. Q, if you read this, I always tried to be there for you.

Ok, on to more family... My brother, Danny is getting married soon to Buger. They had some rough times, but I'm glad they are making it through. I'm always here for you, Brother. I am still honored to be your best man.

Damien and Hap are getting married soon too. I love those two!!! The stars really did align the day they met. I'm always here for both of you, my brothers!!!!

Hmmm, Galen, another of my brothers, the big brother who always kicked my ass into gear, or just played with my xcite just to watch my face, lmfao. You still look out for me, but most of the time you are all mushy in love, Oh I am SO happy for you, Galen!! It was great to meet Tommie finally. You two are so cute!!!

That brings me to one of the most important things on my mind... ok, it has been very hard to keep writing about other things as he is always on my mind. lol. Galen recently introduced me to his friend, Ianto. His plan was for the two of us to go off and fuck, but we had a much better time just getting to know each other. GAWD!! He is the sweetest guy I've met!!! I don't have to even be doing anything, just following him around watching him docorate his new house on his new land, and I'm purring with happiness just being close to him. I catch myself looking at him and smiling.

I know everyone (*coughcough*Rickie*coughcough*Galen*coughcough*Tori*coughcough*) tell me to watch my heart, keep it safe. I'm trying!! I really am, I'm taking things slowly. My heart is still locked safe in its box, have no worries, but it is beating harder, wanting to break free of the darkness I try to keep it in. It sees a glimmer of hope. All I can do is take it slow, and when the time is right I will let it out. Rickie, long ago I gave you a piece of my heart to protect, I know you still do, but the rest of my heart needs to feel love again. I am strong and smart, it is still safe. It survived the pains that my trust and mind went through. You have taught me well, Sir.

So, Ianto, if you are reading this, Thank You for showing me that there is still good out there. I look forward to getting to know you more.

Galen, all I can say is "Thank You!"

Amarii and Morgen, I am glad to meet you and that so far you approve of me. LOL. I promise to take care of him if he will let me.

You know, I had a whole list of things I wanted to talk about. Damn, I knew if I started talking about Ianto, my mind would forget everything else. LOL.

Well, I am happily living with my sister, Tori, in a place we rent from my friend, Chopper. Chopper has taken VERY good care of us, putting an addition on the house, putting in a playground for me. I love living on the island. And I am very glad to have my BFFFF with me!! It is great to have Chopper and Puerilis around. Also, Jamie, who is my mentor and one of my bestest friends, Thanks for everything guys!!!

A couple quick shout outs to my friends that I haven't mentioned yet...

Jason and Andy, I hope you guys are doing well, I know it has been tough with all that you have been through lately with Club High Energy and the fiasco with Tainted Boys. I'm always here for you guys.

Brendon, I'm always here for you buddy, I'm sorry that your relationship didn't work out. I'm aways here for you.

It was great to meet Christo and Tim, Rod's two boys. I'm always here for all three of you. I love the store, by the way, Rod!

Mike and Benji (and Xander too), you guys are the best, I love working at Zippers! If you ever need anything, let me know!

I should say hi to CrimsyPoo, Dada, Fielding, JC, Lenny, MTD, Octavia, Sean, Stewart, and Tony.

I want to send out lots of love, licks, gropes, and purrs to Mr. D. You are still one of my best friends!! I'm always here for you.

Ok, I'm sure I missed SOMEONE... but I'm getting hungry and the fishies are very ...distracting... so I should get going. I know I probably forgot to mention something, but what else is new.

=^.^=
Nevie

Oh, I just remembered one thing I wanted to complain about... well, two, but they go together! They need to allow more than 25 groups, I have to keep deleting ones to make room for new ones!! And the other is I need more than 10 picks... pfft. Come on Lindens!! Help us out!

Oh, and another thing... see, I told you it would all come to me AFTER I posted the blog, good thing is I just did and I'm sure no one has read it yet... Tiger and Rickie, I will try to find my Chicken Noodle Soup poem... it is on "floppy disk" from college. lol. Been a while since I've seen it. I have tons of poetry and if I can find it, I will put it up here for you. Love you guys.

No comments: