Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I found it!

After much pawing through email and trying to figure out my password, I finally have logged in again! Okays, so I am back!

After battling many medicine changes and both new and old health issues, I am finally feeling well enough to be up and about. I am so happy to be hanging out again. I have reconnected with some old friends and found some new friends.

Can you believe I have been on SL for over a year now, unfortunately I was quite sick when my RezDay came and went.

This is my welcome back blog. I don't know what much to say, there is so much time that has passed, a lot has changed. Well, I am still the cute and cuddly Neko you have always loved.

Thanks to all who have stuck by my side all this time. I missed everyone so much.

1 comment:

Ima Peccable said...

Welcome back, Nevvie!! *lots of hugs*