Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Accomplished!!

Well, I've been a busy busy busy kitty lately. Hehe.

First of all, I have built a nice little weathered beach house on my little beach. Well, I still have to put the doors in and furnish it. After that I built a nice sky spa and gardens. In theme for Halloween, I have some fall trees and flowers up there along with my pumpkin patch. Hehe.

Further up, I put in a skybox house, then changed its landing pad a little, and then promptly dumped all my favorite Neko toys all over the floor. So, my fellow Nekos are welcome to stop by and enjoy a bit of 'nip with me.

I have spent several days on the hunt! This time I completed the Dark Katz hunt. Great fun. A few really tough ones, but I got some help and then also passed along my own help. My brother, Justyn, is on the hunt as well and we had some good laughs.



I plan on doing the Make Him Over hunt when it starts on the 15th. The Curious Kitty hunt will start in November, gotta remember to do that one too! In the mean time, the Pumpkin Prints hunt is going on, I might try that one, and maybe the Doubloon hunt. Ooh, there is also a Singles Mix and Mingle hunt going on, that sounds fun. Even more fun sounding is the EROS Erotic Treasure hunt, hehe. Also coming up is the Myth & Legend hunt on the 15th. But, I HAVE to do the Gone Fishing Hunt. hehe. I could go on and on with all the hunts I have found information on. I did make a list if anyone is interested in it. Ads for Hunts up until the end of February.

I have gone dancing with Franzi a couple times. I joined Justyn to close out the old Blaze club, Blaze is moving to its own sim and expanding into Backdraft Estates as well. Way to go Jarrod and Jonathan in your growing business!

I have heard from some dear friends lately, it is good to see everyone again. I missed my friends. I have heard from JC, Lenny, Benji, Van, Justyn, and MTD! Of course I always am talking with Franzi, Kyne, Ima, and Gareth. It is always good to meet new people. My most recent new acquaintances I met at Club Blaze, I loved talking with Jonathan. I knew Jarrod a while ago, I didn't get a chance to talk to him while he was DJing, but I briefly met his husband, Joshua, who is also a friend of Justyn's! Small world. It is good to be out and about again. *grins*

Anyway, that is what is new lately, I should get to bed, lots of licks and snuggles to everyone.
Nevie

No comments: